This line is required for the proper function of the fax service as it is
T.38 only (no G.711 transport) and different ITSPs behave differently when
dealing with T.38. If your ITSP doesn't support T.38 (likely it doesn't)
then they appear to disconnect the call.

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 4:07 AM, Peter van der Salm <
peter.vanders...@smart-future.nl> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We have a SipXecs 4.4.0- 2011-05-10EDT22:48:21. Incoming calls from one
> particular operator on a SIP trunk fail.
> Further analyses has shown that the call is ended from the operators side
> (Tele2), after the 200 OK on the INVITE is sent from the SIPX
> In the 200 OK there is in the SDP a line with  with:
>
> m=image 0 UDPTL 19
>
> which seems to cause the problem. As far as my knowledge stretches, this is
> a proper and allowed way to tell that (T.38?) is not supported on the call,
> port =0 after all....
>
> Just to keep thing down to earth: is there a way to make SipXecs NOT send
> this  line?
> In fact the operator in question should correct its behavior, but that may
> take a long time.....
> I have attached the pcap.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Peter van der Salm