From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Henry Dogger
Sent: woensdag 15 juni 2011 15:25
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: [sipx-users] some lag when answering phone

Hi all,

I noticed some lag on our production system, when picking up the phone.

When I answer the phone it takes a second before the other side can hear me…

I tried to reproduce on our test environment but there was only a slight lag
(0.2s) from the phone.

I made traces on both systems, and I noticed a difference… On my production
system the ACK after the OK is held by the proxy for half a second, apparently
the phone does not get this, and the proxy sends another one half a second
behind the first attempt. I do not see this behavior on our test system.

I attached the traces, does anyone know what could cause this?

Using sipXecs-4.2.1 both systems are setup identically.

Kind regards,

Henry Dogger

Telecats BV