I think he is suggest using something like:

~~rl~C~1...@sipdomain.tld

for the speeddial entry for the line you want to monitor (assuming it is
1234) and somehow that will go peer to peer with the phone? I don't know
what the peer-to-peer format would be though, it's just a guess.

We'll wait to see if he answers. I might try it later if I have time.

Helpdesk Customers: http://myhelp.myitdepartment.net
Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net

Linked-In Profile:
 http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4