yea, I think the key is to inspect all of the traffic going through your
tunnel to see what it is.  Once you know what it is, then you can go about
looking for resolutions.

also, whatever you're using for VPN should be able to prioritize voice
traffic above all else.  otherwise you'll continue to have these issues.
 And you may still have issues anyway because you're using the Internet
(you get what you pay for).

mike

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 6:29 AM, Claas Hilbrecht <
claas.hilbrecht+maillinglists.sipx...@linum.com> wrote:

> > Have you tried capturing the traffic between sites and measuring it
> > rather than just assuming what's going on?
>
> Only with iftop so far and that shows the VPN link is saturated to 100%. I
> can use tcpdump next to create a capture and load this into wireshark.
>
> --
>  Claas Hilbrecht
>  http://www.jucs-kramkiste.de

Michael Picher, Director of Technical Services
eZuce, Inc.

300 Brickstone Square****

Suite 201****

Andover, MA. 01810