It's times like this that makes me wish the world was flat...I'll attempt to
wait patiently...

From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Tony Graziano
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 4:06 PM
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Monitored Speed Dials - 'lots' of bandwidth?

I think he is suggest using something like:

~~rl~C~1...@sipdomain.tld<mailto:~~rl~C~1...@sipdomain.tld>

for the speeddial entry for the line you want to monitor (assuming it is 1234)
and somehow that will go peer to peer with the phone? I don't know what the
peer-to-peer format would be though, it's just a guess.

We'll wait to see if he answers. I might try it later if I have time.
On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Tony Graziano