> BTW: Sometimes replies can hurt, but
> learning comes at a price, better a painful answer then no answer,
> get over the pain and learn from people
> that went through some pain to get to a certain knowledge level.

Baloney, learning does NOT have to come at the price of being insulted every
time one posts. There is no need for know it all attitudes in an open source
project unless all you want are know it all people taking part. You are so
wrong friend.

> BTW2: And now we know that VPRI is a
> stupid word for SIP-trunk, thanks for the info.

I guess you are showing your true colors here also. Thanks for your, um, input.