I didn't miss Martin's post. I think he was shooting straight with you.
SipX requires a a certain skill set. I would suggest since you appear to be
lacking in either understanding some of the concepts or the ability to
implement some of them properly this is not the project for you.

I won't speak for Martin but he is running a business and that has clearly
delineated the difference between the open source and commercial variants.

You clearly don't like it. So what. Grow your skillsets or go back from
whence you came.

No one wants to hear you whine on about "I can't get this and that to work
right". While you may not be alone, its a minority issue. Normally centered
around hardware and provider choices.

I've been involved with the project since the Pingtel days (pre-version
3.0). I've watched it get better and better because there was a lot of
constructive cooperation.

I think your first post lost me after the first 8-10 issues because the
majority of the issues POINT BACK TO THE FIREWALL CONFIGURATION.

Its easy to check your work if you have the right components and skills. I
did a 25 user phone system replacement in 4 hours today. Works like a champ
too.

Do us all a favor. Kill this thread. Apologize to Martin. Ask a few
questions related to single topic and provide detail.

Alternatively you can go back from whence you came.