On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 1:43 PM, Robert B <d...@spudland.com> wrote:
> I've been asked to make a change to the auto-attendant if possible...
>
> I've made a test change to
> "/usr/share/www/doc/aa_vxml/autoattendant-operator.vxml" (I removed the
> "+ 'please_hold.wav'" to the extension transfer section.
>
> I restated sipxecs yet dialing an extension at the Operator prompt still
> includes the "please_hold.wav".

unfortunately someone didn't delete those files, but they are not used anymore

> Is there anything else I need to do in order to customize this attendant
> or am I doing it wrong?

also, auto attendant in 4.0 - 4.6 is not very flexible at all, hard
coded java logic.  If you study java code in sipxivr, you might be
able to figure something out for sipxecs 4.6.  spring was introduced
in 4.6 in hopes that someone could build plugins that can hook into
call logic but that work is not 100% required for 4.6 so may not
happen from ezuce.

Your best bet for sipxecs 4.4 might be to write a little Freeswitch
app and modify the dial plans to call it.