3.10 used a sipx specific media server. 4.2 and later moved media services
to freeswitch. I don't think the wiki example is entirely accurate for. 4.4
installation.

While an ivr XML expert, the corresponding XML tags to bridge audio, etc.
are different in freeswitch in general.

Helpdesk Customers: http://myhelp.myitdepartment.net
Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net