I am not sure if you've seen them, but there's a couple of very nice GUIs for managing FreeSwitch.

Blue.box comes to mind... I really like what the folks at 2600hz.org have put together there.

-- Robert

On 3/11/2012 4:49 PM, Tony Graziano wrote:

Gotcha. I'm not sure that page really worked. IVR customization is still a huge PITA but at least steps are being taken to get it into an easier to develop for format in upcoming versions.

I "think" in the page you referenced that customization was lost on updates, which makes it unmanageable for one.