Where?

I changed Local PBX IP to sip domain, but it still does not work.

Stiles

On 04/18/2012 11:24 AM, Michael Picher wrote:
try sip domain...

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 11:18 AM, Stiles Watson <wat...@datatek-net.com <mailto:wat...@datatek-net.com>> wrote:

    What are the settings to get the 3CX softphone working with sipX?
    Tony, you mention it here and I see that it is listed as a
    supported softphone on the wiki:

    http://wiki.sipfoundry.org/display/sipXecs/List+of+Features

    But no setup is detailed.

    The iphone is connected via wifi on the local network. I added a
    Bria device, added a user to it and clicked send profile. In the
    3CX app I have the user entered as both User and ID and the PIN as
    the password. I've entered the IP of the sipX server as the local
    PBX IP and the WAN IP as the External PBX IP. PBX port is 5060.
    STUN is blank and Proxy is set to the sipX server IP (I also tried
    the WAN IP). Local SIP port is blank and First RTP port is set to
    30000. TCP transport is Off, but I've tried On also.

    I'm running sipX 4.4.

    Stiles