Tony,
 I had guessed the no as I thought it would be similar to Cisco. The issue
was that you have to omit the number (ie. 2) for it to work.

Any ideas on why it still isn't does t.38? Do I need to make the same
modifications you sent me for the 4424 to the SN4950 (T1 gateway) ?

Thanks,

Jes

<http://www.sunyulster.edu/>