Managing the gateway by Sipx is optional. Either Sipx can
manage it or you can manage it yourself directly.

If for some reason sipx configured the web interface off by turning it off
in the config file you can verify this by looking at the config file itself
(download via sipxconfig). You can edit the file directly and upload it to
the gateway.

Can you ping it?  I dont understand why there are two different gateways
and it is possible you have an arp/routing issue instead to your desktop.
Have you cleared the arp on your machine?

On May 31, 2012 8:22 AM, "Daniel Peinado Lopez" <daniel.pein...@iant.de>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm configuring Audiocodes Mediant 1000-MSBG (Firmware 6.00AL.018.003)
with SipXecs - 4.4.0 - centos.

> First I have installed the CentOS in the Audiocodes Hard Drive and next
Sipxecs (but I didn't configure yet).
> I want to make a local scenary without WAN, and these are the details:
>
> I connect my PC to eth0 AudioCodes Port. I open the WebInterface and I
set:

> My PC IP: 192.168.1.15/24
> AudioCodes IP: 192.168.1.10/24
> AudioCodes GW: 192.168.1.1/24
>
> When I configure this in the AudioCodes interface I can access by
webbroser without problems.

> Next Step is to configure SipXecs:
>
> SipXecs IP: 192.168.1.50/24
> SipXecs GW: 192.168.1.20/24
> hostname: sipxecs.iant-test.local
>
> I chose SipXecs should be my DNS and DHCP. This SipXecs is the only one
server in the network (First server).
> I start SipXecs and in this moment I can open both interfaces from the
webbroser. But I need to reboot the Sipxecs for update the configuration.
After that moment I can't open the AudioCodes interface and the IP of the
AudioCodes doesn't work. I can only see SipXecs interface.

> After I've tried to connect my PC to AudioCodes using eth1 and configure
SipXecs in eth0 Port. Then when I write the AudioCodes IP Address
(192.168.1.10) in webbrowser I can see the SipXecs interface but not
AudioCodes interface. Both Addresses open the same interface (x.x.x.10 and
x.x.x.50)
> I've seen how to install a Gateway in SipXecs, but I'd like to be able to
open the original interface of the AudioCodes.

Helpdesk Customers: http://myhelp.myitdepartment.net
Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net