Daniel,

This firmware is way out of date for the 1000 MSBG.  I'd suggest moving up
to 6.4 at a minimum.  The 1000 MSBG (i.e., the M1000b) is a bit of a
different animal and the configuration plugin is not designed to work with
it.

You may be able to use the M1000 template to get a bit of a leg up on
configuring the gateway portion of the device but other than that you're on
your own (as you may have surmised).

The OSN module that's in there (osn 3 i hope with at least 4 GB of RAM)
will be barely adequate for sipXecs / openUC 4.4.  It may fare better with
sipXecs / openUC 4.6...  I haven't tested one yet.

Thanks,
  Mike

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 4:04 AM, Daniel Peinado Lopez <daniel.pein...@iant.de
> wrote:

> Hello,
>>

> I have looked the ARP cache, and after doing ping from my PC to my IP
> address of AudioCodes Interface (192.168.1.10) I can see that HWaddress is
> incomplete. I add manually the MAC address but still not working. However
> the SipXecs server works good (192.168.1.50). I explain you the scenario
> with details.
>

> I have AudioCodes M 1000 and SipXecs installed in one module inside the
> AudioCodes. I have to define the SipXecs IP (192.168.1.50), the SipXecs GW
> (192.168.1.20), the AudioCodes IP (192.168.1.10) and AudioCodes GW
> (192.168.1.1).
>
> My PC is 192.168.1.15.
>
> AudioCodes has 3 LAN interfaces in one module. I've connected my PC to
> AudioCodes through one of that ports. I can access to SipXecs server, but
> not to AudioCodes.
>
> Thank you
>

> *                                                  *
>
> Daniel Peinado López
>
> *IANT - APPLIED NGN-TECHNOLOGIES
>
> **Turn-Key VoIP/UC Solutions and More...
>

> *Fon: +49 (5331) 6794 400
> Fax: +49 (5331) 6794 499
> Mail: daniel.pein...@iant.de <jan.schumac...@iant.de>
> Web: www.iant.de <http://www.iant.de/en/startseite>
>

> IANT is eZuce <http://www.ezuce.com/> Elite Partner for EMEA
>
> IANT is Member of GROUPLINK <http://www.grouplink.de/>

Michael Picher, Director of Technical Services
eZuce, Inc.

300 Brickstone Square****

Suite 201****

Andover, MA. 01810