The fact that I get the invite from BW should eliminate the
second gateway suggestion as a solution.

I AM getting the call and responding with a "100 Trying",
"200 OK...." and I AM sending the responses to BW.

BW is getting the 200 OK and responding to the "Contact"
address in the 200 OK but the contact address is not what is
set in the server.

Both Servers are configured as:

servers->sip1.my.domain -> Specify IP... -> 208.my.public.ip

servers->sip2.my.domain -> Specify IP... -> 208.my.public.ip

It is my understanding that the Domain and Intranet settings
are for "Dialed" calls only to determine if the "Outgoing"
call is internal or external to your Natted Non Natted
networks so these settings should not apply to my Incoming
problem.