From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Tony Graziano
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 12:27 PM
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Hunt group/Phantom user routing

You cannot call the same extension more than once. That's what you are doing
and that will not work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linked-In Profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4
Ask about our Internet Fax services!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Using or developing for sipXecs from SIPFoundry? Ask me about sipX-CoLab
2013!

On Aug 17, 2012 3:09 PM, "Philippe Laurent" <p...@ideos.com> wrote:

This isn't complicated, and yet it doesn't work. Bashing welcome.

The plan:

Incoming DID call ->

1) Ring ext 809 twice -> no answer, go to 2 ->

2) Ring, as a group, ext 804, 805, 806, 807, 808, 809 four times - no
answer, go to 3 ->

3) Ring all extensions (801-810) three times - no answer -> drop to
autoattendant for voicemail choices.

The problem:

#1 works fine. When #2 above gets triggered, all phones except for 209 ring.
When #3 triggers, 804-809 do not ring, but 801/802/803/810 ring, and do drop
into autoattendant after the call time expires as required. So, more
succinctly, if a phone was involved in a the previous group, it will not
ring in the next group, for a reason unknown to me.

I've used a number of different methods to try and get this to work. Using
Phantom users for each group, performing forwards, or using Phantom user to
#1 and Hunt groups for the rest of it.

Any clues as to what I'm not doing right?

Philippe

Helpdesk Customers: http://myhelp.myitdepartment.net

Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net