Log shows

"2012-09-04T20:53:44.422175Z":261:AUTH:ERR:sipxt.vt.messiah.edu:SipRegistrarServer:7f78e2522700:SipRegistrar:"Unable
to get credentials for '1...@vt.messiah.edu', realm='vt.messiah.edu',
user='1910/0004f21b526d'"

Questions:
1.) Did you run
  yum update
after installing ISO to update all rpms, sipx and otherwise?

2.) Does sending server profiles "fix" issue?
 System/Servers/{select server} , Press "Send Profiles" button

3.) Can you send along sipxconfig.log?