I'm thinking I am missing something stupid here but didn't figure it out quite
yet.  I have been unsuccessful at getting a Polycom 335 to register with a 4.6
test server.  Attached is an interesting snippet from sipregistrar.log that
sounds like some kind of database lookup problem perhaps.  This is the phone
attempting to register with line 1 extension 1910.  The user was created and
assigned to the phone with virtually no modification from the defaults.  The
phone device was created by the auto-provision service.  In fact the phone
registers just fine before having a line assigned to it.  Here is what was done
to get to this point:

*         Install new 4.6 server from the ISO followed by a yum update

*         Created a new test domain and made this server the 1st server.  DNS
entries were created for the test domain and the DNS Advisor reports all is
well.

*         Added all of the Telephony Services, Instant Messaging, and Phone
Auto-Provisioning services

*         Boot up a Polycom 335 with a cleared config in the test domain.  It
found the server, was auto-provisioned, and was registered.

*         Changed voicemail dial plan to 4 digits and extension 1900

*         Created a user 1910 with password and PIN

*         Assigned user 1910 to line 1 on the polycom device and did a Send
Profile

*         Phone reboots, comes up with 1910 on the display for Line 1 but is
not able to register

*         Changed LOG level for SipRegistrar to INFO level and obtain the
attached snippet during a phone reboot.

*         Blew away the server and tried a 2nd round just in case .... Same
results.

Thoughts?

Tony Wyland
Messiah College