Nine, the one Polycom, and zero other handsets.  :(  We liked how it worked
with Asterisk better than the Polycom, so we bought more, but then switched
to sipXecs because Asterisk doesn't do SLA well at all, and SipXecs does.
We're trying to set up a VoIP proof of concept on a shoestring budget so we
can get approval to replace our legacy PBX, and we're probably not going to
be able to return the Ciscos, so I'd like to get them to work if at all
possible.

David Fulton-Howard
McDonogh School Technology Department
Sent from a mobile device; please excuse typos.