We have been using voip.ms for 6-8 months so far and I want to get some
feedback from users that have been at it for longer.

Specifically we (main and subaccounts) experience times where our outbound
calls just hang after dialing and sometimes abruptly connect, or sometimes not
at all. When a subaccount calls to report problems to us and we check our home
page it will show all of our accounts as 'not registered', and then slowly one
by one they will show as 'registered'. We had an incident over the weekend with
a security office that couldn't receive any inbound calls. We logged in to the
voip.ms site to check the registrations and initiate a support ticket and the
site again said 'not registered'. The instructions had us do and 'echo test'
procedure and the results were the same as when they were routed to the
subaccount. The support response 12 hours later was 'works for us' and then
'check your routers and firewalls'.

Comments? Who are other good candidates for reselling VoIP like this model?

Thanks,
Mark W. Wood
office: (760)202-0224   X2010
Direct: (760)459-1981