On 11/19/2012 7:25 PM, Mark Wood wrote:

We have been using voip.ms for 6-8 months so far and I want to get some feedback from users that have been at it for longer.

Specifically we (main and subaccounts) experience times where our outbound calls just hang after dialing and sometimes abruptly connect, or sometimes not at all. When a subaccount calls to report problems to us and we check our home page it will show all of our accounts as 'not registered', and then slowly one by one they will show as 'registered'. We had an incident over the weekend with a security office that couldn't receive any inbound calls. We logged in to the voip.ms site to check the registrations and initiate a support ticket and the site again said 'not registered'. The instructions had us do and 'echo test' procedure and the results were the same as when they were routed to the subaccount. The support response 12 hours later was 'works for us' and then 'check your routers and firewalls'.

Comments? Who are other good candidates for reselling VoIP like this model?

Voip.ms is a great service if you don't need t.38. The only "problem" is that there is something fish going on if you use registration authentication. Time to time, you will loose registration. Fortunately you can configure your account to be IP authentication.
http://www.drouillard.biz/blog/ip-authentication-with-sipxecs-and-voip-ms/

Their tech support has been fine with exception to the authentication issue which I believe is a capacity issue on their side.

Other ITSP players you should check are http://www.voipinnovations.com/ and Appia if you have a lot of patience.

--
Regards