This is a stand-alone example of how to use freeswitch to do this.  It
would work with 4.4 or 4.6.  This will probably not be included in a
'4.6.1'.

Also, from some internal discussions, we'll probably not use the 4.6.x
labeling and just have 4.6.0 update 1, update 2, update 3, etc.  Things
will be easier to track this way and we won't have to worry about
maintaining code bases for 4.6.0, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, etc.

Thanks,
  Mike

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:07 PM, Kurt Albershardt <k...@nv.net> wrote:

> From
> http://wiki.sipfoundry.org/display/sipXecs/FreeSWITCH+SIP+Trunking+Gatewayby
> way of the [SFwiki] list this morning:
>
> As of FreeSWITCH version 1.2.3, FreeSWITCH
> mod_sofia<http://wiki.sipfoundry.org/wiki.freeswitch.org/index.php?title=Mod_sofia>has
>  become mature enough to handle all signalling demands from sipXecs, and
> can be used as a SIP trunking/call routing platform, amongst other things.
> sipXecs does not include a version this new, however the FreeSWITCH team
> now provides a yum repo that makes FreeSWITCH installation trivial.
>

> Do these instructions apply to 4.4, 4.6, or both?  It's not clear from the
> wiki page.
>
> Also -- will this be included in 4.6.1?
>

> thanks, happy T-day all.

Michael Picher, Director of Technical Services
eZuce, Inc.

300 Brickstone Square****

Suite 201****

Andover, MA. 01810