Not certain, but my prediction is that your Skype is displaying the
rounded time that you hear, while the other person's Skype is
displaying something more specific.  I assume you're using cursor
review commands to read your Skype's displayed time, and since that
reads straight from the screen, it should represent what is really
there.

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 01:14:40AM +0100, Jean Philippe wrote:
> Dear Doug,
> right now I'm sending a big file to one of my friends. I noticed that 
> when the time remaining is more than one hour, it just says one hour 
> remain.
> My friend, who still has Skype 3.8, sees the transfer speed and the right 
> time remaining on his side.
> I guess it's a skype bug because I don't see how jaws could display  
> something wrong. If the script was bugged, I guess it wouldn't display  
> anything at all. am I wrong?
> Cheers,
> JPR
> http://myspace.com/jeanphilipperykiel
>
>
>
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

-- 
Doug Lee                 dgl at dlee.org                http://www.dlee.org
SSB BART Group           doug.lee at ssbbartgroup.com   
http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"If you refuse to be made straight when you are green,
you will not be made straight when you are dry." {African}

Reply via email to