Hi,
The only way I know of to do that is PressEnter on the name of the 
contact, then, once tha window pops up, press CTRL 6.
HTH,

Jeffrey Shockley
E-Mail:
jawswizard at ec.rr.com,
jawswizard at gmail.com,
jawswizard at aim.com,
jshockley at fastmail.net
MSN:
jeffreyshockley at hotmail.com
Yahoo:
jawswizard at yahoo.com
Google Talk:
jawswizard at gmail.com
AIM:
jawswizard
Skype:
jawswizard


On 2/10/2009 5:15 AM, Jack typed this E-Mail at me and said:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I was on this list a while ago, and just rejoined as I'm seeing a few things
> with Skype 4 I can't figure out.  OK, this is rather insignificant, but I've
> noticed that since I've upgraded to skype 4 and the current scripts, it no
> longer shows the current time of my contacts or when they last logged in.
> As an Example, it says, Doug Lee offline.  That's all it tells me.  Is there
> a setting or something I have to adjust for this information to be visible
> like it was in Skype 3.8?  Any feedback would be appreciated.
> Thanks.
> Jack
>
>
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
>
>    

Reply via email to