The following is Doug Lee's answer on this topic on 2/5/09:
Time and some other fields are no longer available to screen readers
through MSAA in Skype 4.


> -----Original Message-----
> From: skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com [mailto:skypeenglish-
> bounces at emissives.com] On Behalf Of Jack
> Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 2:15 AM
> To: screen access software with skype
> Subject: [Skypeenglish] Skype not showing time
> 
> Hi Folks,
> 
> I was on this list a while ago, and just rejoined as I'm seeing a few
> things
> with Skype 4 I can't figure out.  OK, this is rather insignificant, but
> I've
> noticed that since I've upgraded to skype 4 and the current scripts, it
> no
> longer shows the current time of my contacts or when they last logged
> in.
> As an Example, it says, Doug Lee offline.  That's all it tells me.  Is
> there
> a setting or something I have to adjust for this information to be
> visible
> like it was in Skype 3.8?  Any feedback would be appreciated.
> Thanks.
> Jack
> 
> 
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for
> the latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Reply via email to