I'm afraid I can't figure out what you're asking here.  What do you
mean by "skip out"?

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 08:25:18AM -0700, Stephanie Smeader wrote:
> Hey Jean I agree with what you said there!
> Although I didn't upgrade yet and I'm still working with 3.8.188!
> However as soon as 4.0 is totally c I'll upgrade then!
> However have something to ask Doug though!
> Doug I don't know if you can answer this!
> When I'm in a skypecall skype sometimes tends to skip out and back in 
> again during that call!
> Do you know why it does that?
> If not do you know who would be able to answer my question?
> Thanks Doug in advance!
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean Philippe" <jp.rykiel at orange.fr>
> To: "Jack" <jlowe27 at neo.rr.com>; "screen access software with skype"  
> <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
> Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 7:11 AM
> Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Skype Concerns
>
>
>> Dear Jack,
>> don't be too negative please it's only the beginning. And even though  
>> Skype four is a bit hard for the moment, I'm happy I upgraded  because 
>> it sounds better than the previous versions. Just be patient will you?
>> Cheers,
>> JPR
>> http://myspace.com/jeanphilipperykiel
>>
>>  ----- Original Message -----  From: Jack
>>  To: screen access software with skype
>>  Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 2:14 PM
>>  Subject: [Skypeenglish] Skype Concerns
>>
>>
>>
>>  When it comes to computers and the internet, I'm pretty computer 
>> savvy. My
>>  concern is that with each upgrade of Skype, it becomes less user friendly
>>  for blind people than the previous one.  And while some improvements are
>>  going to happen, my thinking is that if it's not broken, don't fix it. 
>> It
>>  seems that the Skype software is slowly becoming more and more 
>> unfriendly to
>>  screen readers.  And while all the credit in the world goes out to 
>> Doug for
>>  keeping the Jaws scripts as current as possible, my fear is that one 
>> day the
>>  program will just become too complicated for the average Jaws user to
>>  navigate.  And from the looks of the posts to this group, I'd say that 
>> we're
>>  heading in that direction.
>>
>>
>>  Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for 
>> the latest version of skype go to
>>  http://www.dlee.org/skype
>>  To access tutorials and other goodies go to
>>  http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
>>  thanks and have a wonderful day.
>>
>>
>>  _______________________________________________
>>  Skypeenglish mailing list
>>  Skypeenglish at emissives.com
>>  http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
>> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for 
>> the latest version of skype go to
>> http://www.dlee.org/skype
>> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
>> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
>> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Skypeenglish mailing list
>> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
>> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com 
>
>
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

-- 
Doug Lee                 dgl at dlee.org                http://www.dlee.org
SSB BART Group           doug.lee at ssbbartgroup.com   
http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"I honestly believe it is better to know nothing than to know what ain't so."
- Josh Billings, 1818-1885 (in "Solemn Thoughts")

Reply via email to