Yeah I tried that too, but it's stil not working fine. Thanks for your 
interest.

Skype: gianluca8815

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Chrissy" <[email protected]>
To: "screen access software with skype" <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] problem with jaws 7


>I am running 7.10 on my pc and the scripts seem to be working fine. have 
>you recompiled all correctly?
> regards
> chrissy
>
> ...
> I'm working on a dream
> Though sometimes it feels so far away
> I'm working on a dream
> And i know it will be mine someday
> ...
>
>> On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 02:11:02PM +0100, Gianluca Apollaro wrote:
>>> Thank you Doug Lee for your explanation.
>>> I have another question. Using jaws 7.10 your scripts don't work
>>> properly. In the contactList it says not selected on every contact. Is
>>> there a way to solve this out?
>
>
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
>
>
> __________ Informazione NOD32 3853 (20090214) __________
>
> Questo messaggio  ? stato controllato dal Sistema Antivirus NOD32
> http://www.nod32.it
>
> 


Reply via email to