Hey Simon,
as I stated before, I did not upgrade to 5 gold yet, but with 5 beta 2
there's the following procedure, just test it with the gold version;
1. go to view / Skype home;
2. press the E letter and you will find an edit box where you can type your
MoodText; when finished, press tab till the "Update" link. If no edit box is
appearing, click on the link "Close and continue" before reaching it.
Note that translation of the terms could not be so perfect since I did not
use Skype 5 beta in english, and I am running it in italian.
Bye!
Barbuz
Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To access scripts for the latest
version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]
to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch go to this link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/
and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48
thanks and have a wonderful day.
_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com