The mood text box is now part of an HTML area in the Skype window.  As
such, you don't necessarily find it with Tab but can get to it by
enabling Skype Home from the View menu and then finding it with the HTML
area's virtual cursor.

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 11:01:43AM -0700, Simon Jaeger (Laptop) wrote:
I use this with NVDA, and so far, it works well except that the mood
text box doesn't show up in tab order. I use skype talking to solve
this, but skype definitely broke accessibility to a point on that. I
can't attest to jaws accessibility as I don't even have it installed
on the system at the moment. Everything else seems reasonably
accessible. I'm betting Doug managed to script this to work properly,
as always, but we'll just have to see what other jaws users have to
say about it.
The last time I tried skype 5.0 beta was a few months ago, and at that
time they'd also completely broken accessibility on the sms window
when dialing a regular phone number. This has definitely been fixed, I
can now access the dial pad and everything else I was formerly able to
access in skype 4.2.


Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the latest 
version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch  go to this link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

-- 
Doug Lee                 [email protected]                http://www.dlee.org
SSB BART Group           [email protected]   http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"Never does the human soul appear so strong as when it foregoes
revenge, and dares forgive an injury." --E. H. Chapin

Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the latest 
version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch  go to this link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to