I use IE 7 and i get the same problem
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kostadin Kolev" <[email protected]>
To: "screen access software with skype" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] problem with skype contacts
Yes, I've noticed this also after upgrading to Internet Explorer 9.0. And
if I'm not mistaking, the window in witch we have to type our intro
message and press the "Send request" button, is web-based using the HTML
engine of the Internet Explorer version available on the system in
question. So, the problem might be related to IE9 in some way.
Best wishes,
Kostadin Kolev
На 5.5.2011 г. 21:21 ч., Tim Appleby написа:
Yeah, I've had that same issue, its when I upgraded to Internet Explorer
9, the Skype contact manager tends to freeze up and an error message
comes up, saying "Skype has encountered a problem and needs to close". I
really think its a limitation to the Skype API. I find that if I type or
copy and paste the contact in there with in a few seconds, it doesn't
freeze.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Clare Page" <[email protected]>
To: "'screen access software with skype'" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] problem with skype contacts
Hi!
I've been using Skype 5.3 for a while now, and I've added some contacts
since I upgraded to this version, but Skype has never crashed or done
anything else strange when I have added my most recent new contacts. I'm
using NVDA 2011.1.1 on a 64-bit Windows 7 laptop here.
It's very strange that some people are having problems adding contacts
and
some aren't, but maybe there is an explanation for that.
Bye for now, and happy skyping!
From Clare
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Kostadin Kolev
Sent: jeudi 5 mai 2011 17:40
To: screen access software with skype
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] problem with skype contacts
Hello,
Yes, I'm having the same issue, even though I'm using NVDA and not JAWS
and I'm on an Windows 7 machine. There seams to be something broken in
Skype's accessibility in that area, because if no screen reader is
running, there's no such issue.
Best wishes,
Kostadin Kolev
На 5.5.2011 г. 18:19 ч., alex thynne написа:
Hi all
using skype 5.3 and the latest scripts on an xp desktop.
I'm having an issue with adding contacts. If I try to add someone to my
skype contacts, skype unloads and I get an error reporting dialog. Is
anyone else having this issue? Any ideas on a solution?
Alex
klango ID: alex-thynne
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: [email protected]
Thanks for posting to the skype english list.
to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account
email
[email protected]
To access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]
to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch go to
this
link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/
and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48
thanks and have a wonderful day.
_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
Thanks for posting to the skype english list.
to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email
[email protected]
To access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]
to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch go to this
link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/
and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48
thanks and have a wonderful day.
_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
Thanks for posting to the skype english list.
to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account
email [email protected]
To access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]
to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch go to
this link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/
and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48
thanks and have a wonderful day.
_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
Thanks for posting to the skype english list.
to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email
[email protected]
To access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]
to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch go to this
link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/
and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48
thanks and have a wonderful day.
_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
Thanks for posting to the skype english list.
to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email
[email protected]
To access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]
to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch go to this
link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/
and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48
thanks and have a wonderful day.
_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
Thanks for posting to the skype english list.
to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email
[email protected]
To access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]
to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch go to this link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/
and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48
thanks and have a wonderful day.
_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com