Hey,
well I did not find windows like "Skype needs to be closed", though for a certain period Skype occasionally crashed and blocked my JAWS when adding a contact. I reported this to the jira, and apparently they fixed it in version 5.3.0.111. If you did not try to update to this version, meaning the latest hotfix. Other suggestions which I can make: 1. the ones using Ie7 upgrade to 8, and the ones who upgraded to 9 try to downgrade if possible; 2. check out your ram and try to update it as well, verifying first how much ram can your board card support... Or better, tell a tecnician to do this works for you. Considering I'm now using 3 gb of ram with a dual-core processor that might be a reason because it works for me. I also recommend xp users to install the Windows update kb2492386. I had crashes when setting my MoodText through Skype home, and then I installed this update finding it very interesting since it solves compatibility problems of some applications as far as it says in the details page; I have all my reasons to believe that this upgrade fixed that MoodText issue.
Bye!
Barbuz

Thanks for posting to the skype english list.

to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email 
[email protected]

To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype

To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html

To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch  go to this link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to