On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 02:32:09PM -0800, Dzonatas Sol wrote:
> Right now avatar features are locked to a sim, but that doesn't mean
> avatars should suffer in the long run when they really don't have to
> be locked to a sim.

What about shields? I thought they detect collisions and then
react as function of what is colliding etc. Seems to me that
has to run on the sim or it will be way too slow.

The only attachments that can run in the agent domain are
those that cannot be collided with ('phantom' attachments)
and do not otherwise need a fast response time with regard
to their environment.

--
Carlo Wood <ca...@alinoe.com>
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/SLDev