On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 21:07:27 -0500
"Tori C." <holydoughn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Feature: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-402
> >
> > Funny, we grappled with it in PJIRA. Others find it annoying?
>
> I'm afraid so. I'm not the fastest mouser, and am frequently tripped
> up by missed links when the text scrolls (clicking my name when aiming
> for theirs). That profile button is technically redundant, but it's a
> nice easy target to whack.

profile is redundant, like teleport, pay, about land, a lot of, but
like when somebody "move" the takeof and sit in pie menu any kind of
change in this way create confusion, is a better solution rip off
button from freindlist and put pay/profile/teleport only in IM tab...

replace in this way isn't so nice
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/SLDev