Thought I'd ping to see if this got anywhere?

I'd run the cvs2svn myself, but I'm unsure what the preferred way to
do that is. Seems I either have to zip the jakarta-slide cvs
repository up and drag it down to a local box, install cvs2svn in my
home directory on minotaur or hunt around for an installed cvs2svn on
minotaur (not in my path).

Hen