As far as I can tell there is not much developer activity in the Slide
project at the moment. As Oliver resigned as release manager there is nobody
pushing the 2.2 release.
The SVN should be restructured as once discussed. I don't know if I'll
personally find the time to work on the project and do things that I have in
mind for a long time.
Before thinking about moving Slide to TLP we should sort these things out.
But in general I think it's still a good idea.
Cheers,
Daniel