Hi,

As far as I can remember, the Slide developers have not produced the 2.2 release because Slide seems to have some encoding problems with accents and special characters. But I am not sure... The ESUP-PORTAIL consortium has developed a quota listener for Slide and we would like it to be integrated in the 2.2 release if possible.
http://www.esup-portail.org/consortium/espace/Stockage_2F/serveur/serveur_V4/index.html

Regards,

Thomas

--
......oO( Thomas Bellembois )Oo......
CRI - University of Rennes 1 (France)

Antoine Levy-Lambert a écrit :
Hi,

if the slide developers do not have the time to produce the 2.2 release, I
would like to jump on the boat and do the release myself.

I would take care of this concretely in the second half of october (meaning
building a release candidate or beta, however you want to call it, uploading it
to people.apache.org and updating your web site to reflect this).

Is this possible ?

Antoine
-------- Original-Nachricht --------