From: Thomas Bellembois [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 1:40 AM
To: Slide Developers Mailing List
Subject: Re: slide 2.2 release

Hi,

As far as I can remember, the Slide developers have not produced the 2.2
release because Slide seems to have some encoding problems with accents
and special characters. But I am not sure...
The ESUP-PORTAIL consortium has developed a quota listener for Slide and
we would like it to be integrated in the 2.2 release if possible.
http://www.esup-portail.org/consortium/espace/Stockage_2F/serveur/serveur_V4
/index.html

Regards,

Thomas

--
......oO( Thomas Bellembois )Oo......
CRI - University of Rennes 1 (France)

Antoine Levy-Lambert a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> if the slide developers do not have the time to produce the 2.2 release, I
would like to jump on the boat and do the release myself.

> I would take care of this concretely in the second half of october
(meaning building a release candidate or beta, however you want to call it,
uploading it to people.apache.org and updating your web site to reflect
this).