From: Parker, Steve L. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Donnerstag, 13. März 2003 16:49
To: 'Slide Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Slide status (was: newbie question about slide future)

Remy,

I can certainly contribute to the documentation effort.  We are using Slide
in a key project, and we'd be putting together docs of some sort anyway..

I can probably help in others areas as well (perhaps in the CM API), but I
think the Documentation needs a revitalization to start things off.  At
least, that's where I could contribute most effectively at this point.

So, now.. who is the person who shall set the requirements & ToDo list?  I
will also volunteer to help out in this regard if needed.

Thx,Steve