> Hi Stefan,

hi ritu,

> I was trying to get the RI of JSR170 under Slide's proposal module on CVS.
> But the jcrri folder is empty. Is there an existing RI (other than the one
> available with public review) or is it yet to be started?

i will commit the new ri next week. but be aware that the implementation
is far from feature complete and still very instable. i will continue
working
on the ri in proposals/jcrri from next week on.

> Also is there any
> time frame for implementing JSR170 with slide as backend? I am
> particularly
> interested in the transactional support.

the current code does not use slide. what direction slide 3.0 is heading
regarding
jsr 170 support has still to be discussed/decided by the community. however,
the final
ri will provide transactional support, someway or another.

> Regards,
> Ritu

cheers
stefan