Ragia,
Can you keep notes as you work on your store regarding what areas you have problems with and how you figured them out? That information would be really valuable for improving the documentation.

-James

Oliver Zeigermann wrote:
I agree there is a lack of documentation as well, so it for sure is not just you. To my surprise a lot of people seem to have the plan to build a store of their own. Let's see that the documentation catches up with this development.

Is there anything you can propose? Add some of your experience to the Wiki pages. Everyone can do that. You are responsible for documentation as well.

Oliver

Ragia wrote:

Oliver,

    You are just quoting what you wanna quote, you judged things while
you are not allowed to, and you still insist on that!

    Lack of documentation is an issue that all ppl agree on! Not only me
who mentioned that!!  (Review the mailing list if u have time)

    I started this thread talking in technical issues.. It is you who
turned it that way!!

If you don't want to waist your precious time replying to ppl who
you think are not qualified, then it is better for you to dismiss their
mails other than replying in such a way, leave it to other ppl who will
technically reply in a more professional way, (James did)

Ragia