From: Michael Oliver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 7:39 PM
To: 'Slide Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: GetYourArmsAroundIt Question???

I extended those classes and reconfigured Domain.xml to use my extensions.

If you added println statements and they are not showing in the logs, then
probably your class files are out of sequence in the classpath and the
default classes in the jar files are being called.  If you extend and rename
them there won't be a conflict.

Michael Oliver
CTO
Alarius Systems LLC
3325 N. Nellis Blvd, #1
Las Vegas, NV 89115
Phone:(702)643-7425
Fax:(520)844-1036
*Note new email changed from [EMAIL PROTECTED]