From: Peder Nordvaller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 8:57 AM
To: Slide Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Searching in Slide

Sounds simple and probably should work (would propertys follow though, or
just the content?), but with 50k+ files weighing in over 60gb it is probably

very time-consuming. Besides that, my experiences with large amounts of
files and windows explorer isn't the best (it usually hangs after a little
while). So there is no such tool available at all then?

Sincerely, Peder