From: James Mason [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 1:11 PM
To: Slide Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: OracleRDBMSAdapter no longer supportted?

Well, I could upload the jdbc driver, but I'm pretty sure there would be
legal complications.

I should be able to include the adapter in future binary releases,
though. That should solve the problem since anyone building from source
is going to need the driver to use the adapter anyway.

-James

Stefan Lützkendorf wrote:

> It is supported but accidently (I think) not included in the
> build.
>
> The problem is that the guy who makes the build must have
> oracle jdbc library otherwise it is not builded.
>
> Does anybody know where we can get it, and can we add this
> to the CVS?
>
> Stefan
>
> KeyEvent wrote:
>
>>Hi
>>
>>I can find OracleRDBMSAdapter.java in the 2.1b1 source code, but its class
can not be found in slide-stores-2.1b1.jar. Does slide2.1b1 support oracle
at the moment?

>>Regards

>>150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂
>>美女明星应有尽有,搜遍美图、艳图和酷图
>>1G就是1000兆,雅虎电邮自助扩容!

If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender as
soon as possible. The contents of this e-mail may be confidential and the unauthorized
use, copying, or dissemination of it and any attachments to it, is prohibited.

Internet communications are not secure and Hyperion does not, therefore, accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message nor for any damage caused by viruses.
The views expressed here do not necessarily represent those of Hyperion.

For more information about Hyperion, please visit our Web site at www.hyperion.com