Will this OracleRDBMSAdapter will work only with Oracle 9i?

I am using slide version 2.1 b1 with Oracle 8.1.7

I encountered a problem, when using Oracle store.
I read the instructions carefully, what I have to change in Domain.xml.

But, while compiling using ant OracleRDBMSAdapter.java is not getting
compiled.

I have also set variables in build.properties as under:-

oracle.lib.dir=C:\oracle\ora81\jdbc\lib
oracle-jdbc.jar=${oracle.lib.dir}/classes12.jar

I am getting error of oracle.sql not found!

Please guide me how to use Oracle Store?

Regards,

Dharmesh Rana