http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/photospace/slidespace/WEB-INF/src/photospace/slide/

AbstractSimpleFileStore implements ContentStore, NodeStore,
RevisionDescriptorStore, RevisionDescriptorsStore, no-ops most of the
interface methods, and declares abstract those that you need to
implement to get basic create/remove/update/delete for files and
directories.

CountdownStore presents nested directories 10 .. 1 and a file 0.txt in
the directory 1. This structure is defined in code. You can get some
funky things to happen by trying to change this structure through a
webdav client since this implementation seems to support all
operations but does not preserve state.

SimpleFileStore is my effort to create a slide store that simply
serves an existing filesystem directory. It's working with some minor
issues that I'll get in to in a later post.

I created a stripped down webapp to work on this stuff. You can check
out the module "slidespace" following the instructions on
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=113626 right in to your webapps
directory if you want to run the two stores.

$ cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/photospace co slidespace
$ cd slidespace
$ ant

Alon