Either/both sound fine. I'd like to resolve the issue with not seeing
length and modificationDate when creating a file, but I've honestly
had enough of tracing through slide. Maybe I'll get to it later on. If
you have some good direction about what I am missing, I will certainly
add it in.

Regarding your questions: for files I see no modificationDate and a 0
byte file size, for folders just no modificationDate. This is in my
Win XP DAV client. I thought that maybe I need to update these
properties in the NodeRevisionDescriptor passed in to
storeRevisionContent( ) but this did not seem to do the trick.

Regarding contributing, I just added some basic docs to my
implementation so they are ready to go. How do you want to do this? I
assume they need a minor refactor to go in the org.apache.slide.store
package namespace. Where do you want to put em? An existing package?
org.apache.slide.store.file?

Alon