Don't know if BPROPFIND is implemented in slide, but if it's not in RFC
2518, then it's not webdav...  or at least should not share the "DAV:"
namespace...

 Examining you msdn URL reference, I see that the request is a BPROPFIND
HTTP method witch contains a PROPFIND webdav xml element: hey, perhaps it's
another of those Microsoft 'standard' extensions :))
 Again, I don't know if Slide is supporting this MS webdav extension, but if
I remember correctly someone said that slide was trying to be MS-compatible.

 Last, the PROPFING method does support multiple-fetch of proprieties of a
resource in a single call. For instance, take a look at RFC 2518, section
8.1.1.

 Best regards,
 Miguel

____

So you mean, this class is not Implemented. But i feel this is
necessary because I found that is much faster. There is no need  to
send the requests multiple times to server. With single BROPFIND
method request I can get more than one response information which
increase the performance of client application.

Thanks Suhdakar

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/e2k3/e2k3/_