Hi Rony,

great that WCK has been helpful for you, have you been able to use the
JAAS authenciation with Oracle application server, as well?

Concerning your problem, I guess you are talking about caching, right?
A certain action  creates an additional resource inside your CMS and
as the Slide core caches the children list as it has no idea this has
happened does not display the addtional resource. Is this your
scenario? If so you will have the same problem when you directly add
something to your CMS without going through WebDAV. Using caching mode
"cluster" as set in the default Domain.xml should help.

If you have a different problem, please explain a bit more.

Cheers,

Oliver