Hi,

Am Montag, den 07.01.2008, 17:45 +0100 schrieb Carsten Ziegeler:
> I'm wondering when we follow the supposed version guide if our current
> versions are correct: 2.0.0-incubator-snapshot uses an even micro
> version, but it should be an odd one (as it is a snapshot) :)
>
> So it seems that we have to break the rule for an initial release :)

Yes, the initial release breaks the rules in two aspects: The SNAPSHOT
is even and it will encompass almost everything :-)

Of course we could turn back the current release numbers to
1.9.9-incubtator-SNAPSHOT and then comply with the concept... But I am
not sure, whether it is worth the effort.

I can think, that we could well live with this minor inconsistency.
WDYT ?