Hi Alexander,

Am Freitag, den 04.01.2008, 15:20 +0100 schrieb Alexander Saar:
> > On short term, we might well create assemblies for them. Good proposals
> > for creation of such assemblies are welcome, of course :-)
> >

> What do you mean with creation? If you refer to identification of
> bundles that can be deployed together I think this should be done with
> some integration tests (or test suite) which can be tested against
> different combinations of bundle versions.

Ehrm, didn't find the correct word ... Yes the task is identifying which
bundles should be combined to what assemblies (or deployment packages in
the future). This IMHO has nothing to do with integration testing and
test suites, its just a definition of which bundles belong together - if
at all possible.